III International Symposium
Systems Biology, Bioinformatics and Biomedicine-2020
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the III International Symposium “Systems Biology, Bioinformatics and Biomedicine» (SbioMed-2020),which will take place on 7-8 July, 2020, in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The symposium is a part of the 12th International Multi-conference “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure \ Systems Biology” (BGRS \ SB-2020), which will be held on July 6-10, 2020.
The symposium will become an interdisciplinary platform for discussing the problems of systemic biology and biomedicine by specialists of various fields, including biologists, geneticists, medical doctors, pharmacologists, specialists in the field of bioinformatics, etc. As part of the symposium, plenary lectures, oral and poster presentations are planned.
The scientific program of Symposium covers the following topics:
- Genomic and postgenomic technologies in medical research;
- Personalized and precision medicine;
- Systems biology and functional genomics in medicine;
- Epigenetic mechanisms of pathological processes;
- Molecular basis of the pathogenesis of human diseases;
- Transgenic animals as biological models of human diseases;
- Basic and clinical immunology and immunogenetics;
- Cell technology and regenerative medicine;
- New biomarkers of widespread diseases;
- Test-systems for molecular diagnostics;
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics;
- New drug development: from modeling in silico to clinical trials;
- Advances in targeted therapy;
- Bioinformatics in clinical medicine;
- Digital medicine.
The official language of Symposium:English.
Abstract submission. Abstracts can be submitted in electronic form, through the personal account on the site. To submit the abstract(s) one should register and create a personal account on the conference website:https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/
Abstract submission deadline: March 1, 2020.
Abstract language: ENGLISH.
The detailed instructions for abstract submission are here: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/abstract/
Program Committee will evaluate each abstract and suggest oral or poster report. In case you don’t intend to make a report, please, indicate this when submitting an abstract. Please note that only materials presented in the form of oral or poster presentations may be considered for publication in IEEE.
Registration fee: 1000 Russian rubles.
The organizational fee covers participation in all sessions of the symposium, coffee breaks and package of the participant (badge, printed program, abstract book and other information materials).
Registration fee for participation in the BGRS \ SB-2020 multiconference includes participation in the SBioMed-2020 symposium.
For more information about payment please visit the page:https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/registration-fee/
The important dates:
Deadline for abstract submission: 1 March, 2020
Notification for including in the program: 1 April, 2020
Deadline for fee payment: May 1, 2020
Last date of registration on the website without abstracts: June 1, 2020
Dates of the Symposium: 7-8 July, 2020
Dates of the Multiconference: 6-10 July, 2020
SBioMed-2020 Organizing Committee
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, тел. +7-383-335-98-52